terça-feira, 4 de abril de 2017

#180 - Nothing more than human


I am, I have
I breathe in and out
I own a heart
An ear and an eye
I've only been here one time

It's passing me by
Been in and out
And in front of my judgmental eyes
My precious disguise
Business so cold
Can't cope with my own
How to not fail

I am flesh, bones
I am skin, soul
I am human
Nothing more than human
I am sweat, flaws
I am veins, scars

I am human
Nothing more than human

SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen CASHEW Exclusive @Black Fair 2017 ( starting April 7th.)

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Victorian Floral 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Fortune GIFT! @Fame & Fortune Hunt (runs from 1 to 30 April 2017)

EYESHADOW: !IT! - Dolce Sensazione Eyeshadows Exclusive @Makeover Room

HAIR: Exile::Forever Yours Naturals  - Exile is having a One Week Only Sale 50% Off (April 1 – April 7) Entire store discounted, excluding gacha.


DRESS: .:Pulse:. Crystalize Dress - Black Lace Exclusive @Black Fair 2017 ( starting April 7th.)

SHOES: ::ROC:: Fringe Platform - NEW RELEASE!



POSE: Frozen - Leaning Poses/Wall

STOOL: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Bar Stool 

SPONSORS

7 Deadly s{K}ins

DP - Koffin Nails

* Inkheart *

!IT!

.:Pulse:.

::ROC::

.::Supernatural::.


I am human
Nothing more than human
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário