sexta-feira, 21 de abril de 2017

#188 - Is this love that I'm feelling'?


I wanna love you and treat you right
I wanna love you every day and every night
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads
We'll share the shelter of my single bed
Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I'm feeling'?

BODY

SHAPE: Cinque Shapes ~ Maggie for CATWA, Kimberly mesh head @L'Elite Event

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Maria mesh skin Taupe - NEW RELEASE!

EYES: * Inkheart * Seth Eyes - Sky 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 145

HAIR: rezology Sublime Siren 

NAILS: *Merlific* Missy Nails Vista/Maitreya Bento Hand  with Missy Nails HUD Additionnal 1


CLOTHING

DRESS: *Cara's* Famous Dress ★ Fame & Fortune Hunt 2 ★ (01 to 30 April 2017) 1L HUNT - WEBSITE: Gardenia Events 

VEST: A.Kouly Fur Vest 

SHOES: Glamistry - PEONY Heels 

ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: +M's Avon+ Cross necklace Silver (10L$)

EARRINGS: Aseriz - Earring Tide @L'Elite Event

RING: GDit Jewelry - Claudette ring - silver

POSE

Secret Poses - Meet Marley 


LOCATION


SPONSORS

7 Deadly s[K]ins

A.Kouly

Aseriz

*Cara's*

Cinque Shapes

GDit Jewelry

Glamistry

*Merlific*

+M's Avon+

rezology

Secret Poses

Is this love, is this love, is this love
Is this love that I'm feeling'?
♥I LOVE DOGS WITH ALL MY HEART!♥
XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário