domingo, 2 de julho de 2017

#212 - Don't you know that you're toxic?



Baby can't you see?
I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning
It's dangerous, I'm falling

There's no escape, I can't wait
I need a hit, baby give me it
You're dangerous, I'm loving it

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head, spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now?

With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping under
With the taste of a poison, I'm in paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic?

HEAD: CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.16

SHAPE AND SKIN: *Spicy* Melanie Light tones

EYES: *Spicy* Eyes I. (Catwa only)

EYESHADOW: !IT! -  Indulge Temptation!- Glamourholic Eyeshadows 3 @The Makeover Room

HAIR: rezology Manbait 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Ornate Ombre @Mid Summer Enchantment (June 21 - July 9, 2017) 



LINGERIE: [Glitzz] Marylin Set EXCLUSIVE! @Très Chic ( June 17th - July 10th)

SHOES: Glamistry - MALVA Heels 

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe SueEarrings @Fashion Dazzle ( They are 180L and come with texture HUD for metal and color change)



POSES: //Secret Poses// Model Pack 7  AND Model Pack 9


LOCATION: Kei's Garden

Intoxicate me now
With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário