quinta-feira, 13 de julho de 2017

#220 - Happy Birthday to you...


ONE YEAR OF BLOG! I can not believe it went so fast !!!!
I just have to thank you for this time with you!
My VERY THANK YOU to you who follow me and follow my posts, to my dear sponsors who have made all this possible, my friends Aphrodite Quar, Claudinha Violet and Felipe Herberg who posted with me on this journey and have been with me all this time, giving strength. To all my friends who so kindly took pictures of me, full of patience and goodwill!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making this blog visible, so fun and getting here with me!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

SKIN: *Spicy* Lily (Catwa&Maitreya) - 30% OFF at Mainstore

EYESHADOW AND NAILS: LIVIA:: Electric Eyeshadow (Set #1) and LIVIA::Electric Nails #2 RARE - GACHA @MAINSTORE
▪ Nails made for Slink, Omega, Maitreya, & Vista
▪ Cosmetics for Catwa mesh heads only
▪ 59L to play


LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick # 150 - NEW RELEASE!

HAIR: [NYNE] 'Lara' Hair - Blonde Pack

DRESS: Scandalize. Amara - NEW RELEASE!

SHOES: Glamistry - CROCUS Heels 

JEWELL SET: [Heartsdale Jewellry] Dulhan II Set Neela @Swank Event

POSE: //Secret Poses// Party Girl 1



Happy Birthday to us!
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário